Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Traveling in November

The IV (Brazilian) Northeast Free Software Meeting (ENSL in Portuguese) is going to start next Friday and I am going to Natal city to attend it :-) That is going to be my first visit to Natal, which is +/- close to Recife, where I spent eight days early this year. I like northeast beaches because of the warm sea water. You just really need to use sun protector in the North, the sun there is noticeable stronger than here in the middle of Brazil.

After ENSL I am going to to Belo Horizonte and two days later I going to Foz do Iguaçu for Latinoware, the second biggest Brazilian free software conference, in the triple border between Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. In both conferences I am going to present a DBus programming mini-curse. Actually I am in a hurry these days to finish the last presentation details. We are going to have the III KDE Brazil Forum inside both ENSL and Latinoware, so if somebody is visiting (or live near) Natal or Foz do Iguaçu go there to see us.

No comments: