I am in the process of moving the Qt bindings for ModemManager and NetworkManager to freedesktop.org. The next step for that is moving them to kdereview, which I asked to do last week.
The kdereview aim is allow other KDE developers to review the source code and suggest changes. One of the changes suggested is to use more descriptive names, so libmm-qt is now called QtModemManager and libnm-qt is now called QtNetworkManager. I chose those names because they follow Qt's library name convention. I have just commited the changes to QtModemManager, QtNetworkManager and networkmanagement (only master branch) repositories.
If everything does well, the next step is move QtModemManager and QtNetworkManager to extragear and from there to freedesktop.org.
To enter extragear I had to fix Krazy2 issues in QtModemManager and QtNetworkManager first. I also tested networkmanagement repository and it has lots of issues to solve, so for the time being I am fixing those issues as well.