- Install siscontents160b
- Open Nero_II_HD_.sis
- Click on the icon "Contents"
- Select the file "themepackage.skn" in the contents
- Click on View details
- Then on "Colours" tab
- Then on "Add colour groups" and select "Samsung Text Colours". You can keep the default colours or change it for your taste
- Click on "Close"
- Click on "File" menu entry, then "Save as..."
- Install the fixed theme :-)
Thursday, September 9, 2010
This week I changed my i8910's firmware from HX to n2o4. n2o4 has very fast kastor effects so I like it at first, but I do not like some other things: the theme is too "yellow" to my taste and I like the icon's white border in the original Nero II theme, which I use with HX. The problem is that I also like to listen to radio but Nero II (and all other Morkino's theme I have used so far) has a problem that radio frequency does not appear. Yesterday I tried to solve this problem and finally I got success :-). What I did is: